Congratulations, Tiffany and Cody!

Tiffany and Cody became “Mr & Mrs” last Saturday afternoon in front of an intimate group of family and friends, who had gathered from as far as Colorado to celebrate. Tiffany is just gorgeous and she and Cody are adorable together! The ceremony was short and sweet leaving time for a fun evening at Greenville’s Thornblade Country Club. The Party Machine kept the crowd hopping and there were amazing dancers in this crowd-especially the ones under the age of 6! Some of my favorite shots of the day were the few Tiffany and Cody allowed me to take at The Marriot after the reception was over!

Tiff and Cody, It was an honor to be invited to capture your wedding! Best of Wishes to you two!

I love this shot taken by Christy Mason, my awesome second shooter!

Experience the entire day again HERE!

Don’t forget to show me some love below…post your comments so Tiffany and Cody get a sweet prize!

If you’re interested in seeing all the wedding images, go to main site, enter proofing and use bride’s Mom’s first name for the password. The images will be posted Mar 5.

March 13, 2010 - 12:30 am

Tara Lancaster - Oh my goodness! I just finished looking at the proof shots! They are all so good. I got so tickled over the ones of Brody, my little dancing machine. He had such a good time!

Thank you Kim for taking such sweet pictures of my baby (the blond haired little boy doing the robot) at Tiffany and Cody’s day. I wish we lived closer, because I would be calling you!

Tara Lancaster

March 12, 2010 - 4:32 am

admin - Thanks everyone! My computer is back and I’m loading all the wedding images to your online gallery now-some got loaded yesterday out of the “unedited” folder, so they’re being reloaded correctly tonight!

Tiffany and Cody, you have had the MOST comments in my blog of any wedding I’ve ever covered. Most peeps comment on fb, but that doesn’t count towards prizes!

Just a few more and you’re qualified for a fun gift!

And mine counts-let’s see if we can get to 20!

Congratulations and I hope you are settling into married life!

March 12, 2010 - 4:17 am

Jeff Parker (Father of the Bride) - Kim, Great Job!!! I have looked at the slide show 20-30 times and each time I notice something new that you captured with your camera. You certainly have a gift! Kathy and I thank you for all your hard work.

March 5, 2010 - 7:50 pm

Angel - Kim was probably one of the best wedding photographers I’ve met. Even through all the madness that comes from a wedding day she made it that much more fun… not to mention the talent! Tiffany was absolutely gorgeous and these pictures totally capture how precious that day was!

March 5, 2010 - 2:20 pm

Jonathan, Kelly, Kyson and Collin - All the pictures are just beautiful!! You make such a gorgeous couple. Thank you for inviting us to share in this special day with you!

March 5, 2010 - 9:41 am

Tammy KIassen - You guys are just awesome together. I had (key word “had”) some wonderful shots, but lost the camera (at Dixies). Thank you so much for including us on your special day. Greg and I are just so very happy for the both of you. We celebrate our 25th anniversary this year, and I just know you two will have a long loving life together too. Love you guys….lets do sushi

March 3, 2010 - 5:11 am

Casey Means - LOVE all of the pictures!!!!! It was a BEAUTIFUL day! I love you both Brother and Sister!!!!! XoXoXoXo

March 1, 2010 - 6:12 pm

Tara Lancaster - Beautiful. Just Beautiful. You look so happy together. Thank you for sharing this special day with us. Love, Brian, Tara, and Brody

March 1, 2010 - 5:19 pm

Audrey Simpson - Tiffany and Cody ~
It was just a beautiful day all around! It was your day and yet you included Jared – Tiff he died and went to heaven!! Can’t wait to view the rest of the pics. Love you both!

Aunt Audrey

March 1, 2010 - 5:14 am

Jana - Beautiful images, Kim! Awesome job! :)

March 1, 2010 - 12:26 am

Jeff and Kathy Parker - Absolutely Gorgeous Tiffany and Cody! You make a lovely couple. We love you both.

Mom and Dad

February 28, 2010 - 2:20 am

Johnna, Jordan, and Jennifer Walker - The pictures were all beautiful! Especially the cake ones! We loved the chandelier one, too.

February 28, 2010 - 12:56 am

Sabrina - love the sweet shot of the back of her dress. and i really like the one of the chandelier (no idea how to spell that…) during the ceremony. excellent job, as always!

February 27, 2010 - 9:35 pm

Sueanne Davidson - Absolutely speechless Tiffany and Cody. Thanks for sharing this special day with us. We love you dearly Sueanne

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *